Pepperstone ECN Forex Broker
Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2013

THE MASTERCHART AS THE MASTERKEY

Trading requires careful preparation and insightful analysis. This could be overwhelming and confusing to majority of traders. The truth of the matter is that most traders are incapable of undertaking the complex technical analysis required for informed decisions. The fundamental analysis is a different challenge entirely. I read somewhere that you need 100,000 hours of study to fully understand forex trading. Let me tell you the truth, this statement though slightly exagerated might not be very far from the truth.

However, as a resulf of my researches over the last few years, I have narrowed down this complex endeavour into some simple, easy to understand strategy. As a result of these research efforts I have been to develop my unique trading strategy comprising of the following key styles:


a) Mastercharts

b) Concrete Zone Trading system
c) 14 days period Daily RSI
c) 1000 Pips Price Action Analysis (1000 pips PAA)
d) 50 Pips Price Action Analysis (50 pips PAA), etc
These keys styles could be found in my main thread - The Perfect Trading System, you can search for it on FF. On the thread I discussed my general views on forex trading.

I considered it necessary to discuss the mastercharts from all these styles due to its strenght. I also consider Mastercharts as classical charts that could guide a trade for several years. Furthermore, since I have found the usage of Mastercharts very successful by me and my team, I consider it necessary to continue the research by allowing others to use this style and gauge their successes through their postings here. I will only discuss mastercharts here and nothing else.


The major characteristic of Mastercharts are as follows:


a) The circles of most currencies pairs are between (6000 - 9000 pips)

b) The major resistance/support levels are usually 1000 pips apart
c) The minor resistance/support levels are mostly 500 pips apart and 750 pips for AUDUSD, which circle is 1500 pips.
 We shall examine discuss Monthly Price Action Analysis (MPAA) in relation to the Masterchart for a better understanding of the forex market, I will post the monthly charts for the GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY and will use GBPUSD to explain what monthly price action analysis is all about.

Happy reading!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment